Contact Albany Retro for any custom work you may need or other comments you may have via the form below.
You can sign up for the Albany Retro mailing list here.
If you have a copyright issue or concern, please use the form below for an immediate take-down of the item in question with valid proof of ownership.
Do you have one of the following problems with your recent t-shirt or hoodie order:
- Size issues (Too small or too large)
- Damaged during shipping (rips, tears, etc.)
- Color issues (Faded color, not the correct color, etc.)
- Spelling mistakes
- Missing shipments
- Any other issues with your order
The first way to solve these issues is to figure out where you actually purchased the product. Albany Retro does not actually print or ship your order! Albany Retro is merely a graphic design company that submits our artwork to one of the following t-shirt printing companies for printing and shipping to your doorstep:
If your order is not correct in any of the ways listed above, please contact the company that you actually ordered the t-shirt or other merchandise from. You will find which company you ordered from on the receipt that shipped with the product, or, in your email or browser history. Once you find out which t-shirt printer you purchased from, here are the contact links to contact those companies to rectify your order–again, Albany Retro cannot reprint orders or reship products–only the company your order came from can handle that.
- Zazzle Customer Support Email Hours: Mon – Fri: 3AM – 6PM PST(6AM – 9PM EST). To speak to a Customer Support representative 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) or 408-983-2800, Phone Hours: Mon – Fri: 6AM – 6PM PST(9AM – 9PM EST).
- RedBubble Customer Support RedBubble is located in Australia, so, please bear that in mind when contacting them.
- CafePress Customer Support Call CafePress toll free at 1-877-809-1659 6:00am to 12:00am EST Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm EST Saturday.
- Skreened Customer Support Call Skreened Toll Free: 1.888.579.4455, or, contact via email at email@example.com and include your order number.
If you cannot get satisfaction from any of the methods of contact above, please feel free to contact Albany Retro and we can see if we can work with you and the company on getting you the correct merchandise. Fill out our contact form below.